Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am so bad at this!

Ack! I'm sorry, I haven't had much time to blog! The last week in Santiago was a whirlwind of activities, including traditional asado (BBQ) at the school, followed by a Monday night fiesta at la casa loca, salsa lessons Wednesday, a show and dinner of traditional Chilean food and dance (including baile interactivo) Thursday, going away party Friday, and a lower-key night at the disco Saturday with my fave Germans and Swiss. Needless to say I was pooped and have slept as much as possible over the course of this week. I will try to fill it all in this weekend, I promise!

I also had my first day at La Juanita today. I should have taken pictures, but I'll try to do so next week. Meanwhile, pics from Santiago are posted, so enjoy! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment